Green Day Church on Sunday

Author : Chord Frenzy
A  D  E x2

A                             D
Today is the first day of the rest
       E
Of our lives
A                       D
Tomorrow is too late to pretend
               E
Everything's alright
A                              D
I'm not getting any younger as long
             E
As you don't get any older
A                                 D         E
I'm not going to state that yesterday never was

Bridge
              F#m                A
Bloodshot deadbeat and a lack of sleep
       E
Making your mascara bleed
                F#m
Tears down your face
        A            E
Leaving traces of my mistakes

Chorus
A                     D         E
If I promise to go to church on Sunday
A                      D      E
Will you go with me on Friday night?
A                         D       E
If you live with me, I'll die for you
         A           E
And this compromise

A D E

I hereby solemnly to tell
The whole truth
And nothing but the truth is what
I'll ever hear from you
Trust is a dirty word that comes
Only from such a liar
But respect is something I will earn...
If you have faith

Bridge

Chorus x2

Solo w/intro

Chorus x2

         A           E
And this compromise
         F           A
And this compromise

Song Lyrics Related To:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Lirik Lagu Musika All Rights Reserved
Powered by Alat Rekaman
ProSense theme created by Dosh Dosh and The Wrong Advices.
Blogerized by Bonard Alfin Forum Distorsi.