Nikka Costa My First Love

Everyone can see
There's a change in me

They all say I'm not the same
Kid I use to be
Don't go out and play
I just dream all day

They don't know what's wrong with me
And I'm too shy to say
It's my first love
What I'm dreaming on
When I go to bed

When I lay my head upon my pillow
Don't know what to do
My first love
He thinks that I'm too young
He doesn't even know

Wish that I could tell him what I'm feeling
'cause I'm feeling my first love
Mirror on the wall
Does he care at all
Does he ever notice me
Does he ever found
Tell me teddy bear
My love is so unfair
Will I ever found away
An answer to my pray
For my first love...

Song Lyrics Related To:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Lirik Lagu Musika All Rights Reserved
Powered by Alat Rekaman
ProSense theme created by Dosh Dosh and The Wrong Advices.
Blogerized by Bonard Alfin Forum Distorsi.