Ten2Five I Will Fly

You know all the things I’ve said

You know all the things that we have done

And things I gave to you

If there’s a chance for me to say

How precious you are in my life

And you know that is true

To be with you is all that I need

‘cause with you my life seems brighter

and these are all the things I wanna say

I will fly into your arms

And be with you till the end of time

Why are you so far away

You know it’s very hard for me to get my self close to you

You’re the reason why I stay

You’re the one who can not believe

Our love will never end

Is it only in my dream ?

You’re the one who can not see this

How could you be so blind

To be with you is all that I need

‘cause with you my life seems brighter

And these are all the things I wanna say

Song Lyrics Related To:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Lirik Lagu Musika All Rights Reserved
Powered by Alat Rekaman
ProSense theme created by Dosh Dosh and The Wrong Advices.
Blogerized by Bonard Alfin Forum Distorsi.